Healthy growing children will need a new set of clothes every now and then due to it becoming too small. Donations in the form of new and second-hand clothes, toiletries, cleaning materials, groceries, meat, cheese, vegetables, fruit, bread, schoolbooks, medicine, therapeutic media, etc. will be welcomed.
Abraham Kriel Children’s Home Nylstroom is a non-profit organisation who takes care of 170 children in need of care and protection.
We provide for the needs of all our children which include
• Physical care
• Emotional care
• Medical care
• Leisure time
We rely on the support of the community due to the fact that we receive a subsidy from the Department of Social Development which cover only 48% of our total budget.We would appreciate it if you could make us part of your Mandela day outreach program.
We have the following needs that could be addressed by your organisation
• Dry products (Maize meal, sugar, coffee, tea, milk, oil, margarine, peanut butter, jam, pasta, mayonnaise, rice, cereals, tuna, bully beef, jelly, instant pudding)
• Meat (Mince, boerewors, stewing beef, chicken, pork, mutton)
• Vegetables (tomatoes, onions, cabbage, beetroot, cauliflower, potatoes, peppers, carrots)
• Dairy products (cheese, yogurt, milk)
• Roll on for boys and girls
• Hair relaxer
• Body lotion
• We can make use of new and second hand clothes
4. Upgrading of buildings/and other maintenance jobs
• Sanding and varnishing of garden furniture
• Upgrading of volleyball court
• Sanding and painting of jungle gyms
• Cleaning of the playing area of toddler house
• Cleaning the trim park area
• Painting of the frames of the beds
5. Spending time with our children
• Braai with the children
• Playing games with the children
• Reading stories to the younger children
These are opportunities and needs that we identify. If you could make any other contribution or suggestion we would like to discuss it with you. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
We would appreciate if you could choose Abraham Kriel Children’s Home as your charity of choice!Kind regards,
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Contact our marketers for any information