BECOME A MENTOR FOR A CHILD
“The question is not who is going to let me the question is who is going to stop me”
To be a mentor means:
- Making a monthly contribution by means of a debit order to contribute towards a specific child’s care
- You can be actively involved in the life of that child (this is optional)
- You will get quarterly feedback regarding that specific child and his/her progress in the children’s home
- You can buy a birthday- and Christmas gift for the child
- If possible you can contribute towards school/sport/group activities
DEBIT ORDER FOR MENTORS PROGRAM
Please click on the links below to download the Debit Order Form:
- Debit Order Form (MS Word Document – 38 Kb)
- Debit Order Form (Adobe Acrobat Reader Document – 18 Kb)
You will need to install the Adobe Reader programme in order to view and print the .pdf document
if it is not already installed on your computer.
We appreciate your interest and support!
You are welcome to contact the Manager: Administration for any information relating to finances.
For more info please contact
MARKETER : Gerda van der Merwe
Telephone: 082 410 2635
EXECUTIVE HEAD: Gerda van der Merwe
Telephone: 014 717 5264 X 208
Fax: 086 570 7647
Cell phone: 082 410 2635